USB digital media data recovery
USB digital media data recovery software allow users to recover lost or deleted digital images, pictures, photos due to:
- Corrupted memory stick storage media
- Virus infected drive
- Human fault
- Formatted disk
Fast and simple Data recovery software retrieve lost data even if media is pulled out directly without stopping the running removable storage device or in case digital media volume is not recognized or detected by your Desktop or Laptop PC.
Easy to use software retrieves deleted graphic files, restores corrupted files or directories with long names. Technical users as well as non-technical users both can easily operate the software without any specific technical guidance.
- Recovers lost or deleted files and folders from removable media storage devices.
- Restore data even if “USB drive not formatted” error messages is displayed while accessing portable device on your computer system.
- Easily works with all major removable media brands including Lexar, Kingmax, Kingston, Transcend, Sony, Toshiba, Apacer, Samsung, Quantum, Maxell, Panasonic etc.
- Rescue lost data even if USB removable media is being pulled out improperly from the computer system.
Supported Removable Media:
External hard disk drive, Mobile communicator, Mp3 player, PDA device, Micro drive, Video game console and other equivalent USB flash devices
- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- Minimum 128MB RAM
- 12 MB of free hard disk space
Supported Operating System:
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows NT workstation
- Windows ME
- Windows XP (Home Edition, Professional Edition, Media Center Edition)
- Windows VISTA
- Windows 7