Home » KeyLogger software
KeyLogger Software automatically records external user computer activities in your absence. User-friendly Keyboard activity monitoring software secretly traces typed keystrokes activities including document list, visited website, online chat conversation, instant messages, send emails and other similar keystrokes.
Windows Key logger utility provides user with the option to hide the software installation from Add/Remove program, Start Up and even hides the installation files and folders. Non-technical user can operate the software without requiring any technical skills.
Keylogger Software Features:
- Traces and records online chat conversations, typed URLs, instant messages, web pages visited and other related documents.
- Saves typed keystrokes activities in log file with option to send log file to user specified email address.
- Software runs in Standard or Hidden mode.
- Invisible in Startup menu, Desktop, Add/Remove program files and even hides in software installation files.
- Provide facility to set hot key or run commend to access Keylogger application if runs in hidden mode.
- Facilitate to generate reports of recorded data in txt or html file formats.
- Provide password facility to prevent unauthorized users to access or modify software configuration settings.