Website monitoring tool
Website monitoring tool is designed to monitor and check websites real time status when:
- Website loads improperly or responds excessively slow.
- Website is detected inaccessible or is unavailable.
- Website is down due to error messages including like “Connection failed”, “Low bandwidth”, “Low connectivity network status” and “Host not found”.
Website traffic monitoring tool determine uptime, downtime and ping status of any website and web server application on different internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP server protocol and alerts users via beep sound, emails or run a specific program when site is down or inaccessible.
Easy to use utility with GUI interface monitors your website round the clock (24 hours a day and 7 days a week). Software is easily understandable by both technical and non-technical users.
- Easily checks the status and performance of websites in real time.
- Monitors uptime, down time and response time of the websites and web-based applications.
- Sends the immediate notification to you by sending e-mail beeps sound or runs a program in case of inaccessibility or offline status of websites.
- Software supports different types of internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP protocols.
- Provides attractive and user-friendly graphical interface and easy to use for both technical and non-technical users.
- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- Minimum 128MB RAM
- 10 MB of free hard disk space
Supported Operating System:
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003 server
- Windows NT workstation
- Windows ME
- Windows XP Edition (Home, Professional Edition, Media Center Edition, Tablet PC Edition)
- Windows VISTA Editions
- Windows 7